Google
 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Countertops

Countertops

To help focus your selection process, ask yourself the following questions.

You can print out the questionnaire and refer to it as you read through the site and while visiting a designer’s showroom.

PDF Version


1. Do I want a smooth or textured feel?

2. Do I want the ease of cleaning an integral sink?

3. Do I like a consistent color or one that’s broken up by granules or veins or that’s patterned?

4. Do I care if the materials are natural or manmade?

5. Will I want to chop, slice, and dice on my countertops or can I make do with a cutting board?

6. Will I want to roll dough on them?

7. Do I care if I can set hot pots on them?

8. Am I going to worry that my kids or my guests will spill orange juice or red wine on them?

9. Do I have time to often reseal them?

No comments: